CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Morgan has been with her dad in Montana for 2 weeks now and she won't come home for 1 more week! This is the longest she has been gone and I am really going crazy now! It's funny how your entire life is arranged around your child and when their gone you don't know what to do with yourself. You know the saying you don't know what you've got till its gone...well its true!! Morgan IS my life without her I have nothing!! I miss you Morgi!!

4 comments:

Knight Bliss said...

Cute Blog, I miss her too. I got the pic's from skye so look at my blog in a few days to see them they are awesome as usual.

SeƱora Daiana said...

Hey it's Daiana Tays friend your blog is cute. Morgan is sooooo cute skey did such a good job. But really morgan is soo sinken cute.

Sadie said...

What a darling she is! I have not seen her in so long. I can't believe how big she is getting. Your blog is cute too! My blog is daysofmarchants.blogspot.com--- Sadie

Leslie's Place said...

I keep trying to make a comment, and my computer goes weird. Great blog, Tricia. Love the pics, those two you put at top are my favorites. She is lovely, and just as sweet. Check out my blog, Morgan is famous!! Take care

Slide Show

My Favorite Movies

  • Dan In Real Life
  • Juno
  • Tommy Boy
  • PS I love you
  • Pride and Prejudice

People I'd like to meet

  • Steve Carell
  • Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Donald Trump
  • Ellen Degeneres

Favorite Books

  • Austenland
  • Kite Runner
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • Shopaholic Series
  • Twilight Series

Places I want to visit

  • Paris
  • Bali
  • Greece
  • England
  • Africa