CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Funny Story!

My family has had the same OLD cat for like 20 years. It was the oldest and most grumpy cat ever!! Well, it died on Tuesday night. Morgan knew the cat was sick so when it died she said where did it go? I told her it went to kitty and doggy heaven and that was the end of it. But the next day when we got home she asked where the cat was. I reminded her that it went to heaven. She said, "who came and got it? Did Jesus?" I didn't know what to say so I told her yes. Then she said, "Jesus was here??? In Springville!!" It was seriously hilarious and so dang cute!! She was so disappointed that she missed Jesus coming! I don't know where kids come up with the funny stuff they say!! But I thought that I'd share my new favorite story with everyone!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Hey Tricia... just wanted to invite you to a bbq at our place this saturday june 7th at 6 ish. if you can come email me and i'll send you more! scmarchant@hotmail.com.

Me said...

Tricia,
I can't believe I found you!! (long story). how are you guys? I absolutely love the pics of Morgan, she is super cute. I am so glad you are doing good. We are down in cedar city now, but one time i'm up in Provo, I need to swing by and visit so the girls can play.
-Zoe

Leslie's Place said...

Hey, glad you shared that adorable story. That is so Morgan. I miss her so much. I'm in Italy now, looking for a house. Tell Morgan hello, and take care you two.

Ohma Oh, get some music on your blog

Slide Show

My Favorite Movies

  • Dan In Real Life
  • Juno
  • Tommy Boy
  • PS I love you
  • Pride and Prejudice

People I'd like to meet

  • Steve Carell
  • Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Donald Trump
  • Ellen Degeneres

Favorite Books

  • Austenland
  • Kite Runner
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • Shopaholic Series
  • Twilight Series

Places I want to visit

  • Paris
  • Bali
  • Greece
  • England
  • Africa