CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer of camping!

Skylar and Morgan! Yes they're reading books!!
Aunt Michelle, Morgan, Cassie and Arianna around the camp fire!
All I can say is...I've created a monster!


Wow! This has been an amazing summer so far! I don't think Morgan and I have been home one weekend since May! We have done some really fun stuff. We've been up to the ranch camping a bunch of times, to Strawberry with Adam and Taylor, and to Deer Creek with my family, and to 7 peaks with Jess and her girls. As much as I love to camp, I think I am officially ready to just have a weekend at home to realx! Here are some of the pics from our fun summer.

1 comments:

Leslie's Place said...

I just love seeing your pictures. Morgan is growing so fast, and changing all the time. I cannot wait until I see her here in Oct. I've been checking flight prices, and also I've found 'Pinochio Park" The man that wrote that story lived near here. I cannot wait to take all ofyou there. It is a great place. Until then, tell Morgan I love her, and all hello. I found a house, and am working on getting in. to the moon and back and beyond,

Ohma

Slide Show

My Favorite Movies

  • Dan In Real Life
  • Juno
  • Tommy Boy
  • PS I love you
  • Pride and Prejudice

People I'd like to meet

  • Steve Carell
  • Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Donald Trump
  • Ellen Degeneres

Favorite Books

  • Austenland
  • Kite Runner
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • Shopaholic Series
  • Twilight Series

Places I want to visit

  • Paris
  • Bali
  • Greece
  • England
  • Africa